Many families throughout the process of divorce find themselves in need of help to create a new path and rebuild their lives. Our special volunteers work directly with our families and provide hands-on support in some of the most rewarding ways:
- Locate, move or settle into new housing;
- Make repairs around the home or prepare to sell the family home;
- Provide resources for emergency needs;
- Make meals or bring gifts that let a family know they are remembered;
- Attend court hearings as a comforting companion;
- Act as a prayer warrior and listening ear
Complete the form below to inquire about current volunteer needs with Starting Point Ministries. Someone from our team will get in touch right away.